Our clients are predominantly business owners who are focused on ensuring their day to day operations perform as they should, I.T, networks, systems and cybersecurity are generally not something they have time to consider and that is where we step in. We manage all of the I.T. requirements so that people don’t have to worry about whether their data and systems are protected. Nostra is exponentially growing and we are expanding our service team! Nostra has offices in Laois, Galway and Dublin and is open to considering remote working arrangements.
The Role: Service Co-Ordinator
Location: Dublin 24
· Managing and co-ordinating all client-facing activity through the utilisation of a ticketing system.
· Managing client expectations in relation to the delivery of service.
· Scheduling and assigning the workload across our team in the most efficient manner possible.
· Proactively bringing process improvements to the business in particular around the utilisation of our ticketing system and customer service.
· Monitoring the adherence to and achievement of SLAs both internally and externally.
· Conducting root cause analysis and reporting on findings in situations where service may have been compromised.
· Extract KPIs and other reports for the team
· Create and be accountable for regular reporting to the service manager, particularly in relation to the utilisation of resources,
· Great Communications skills
· Experience in Scheduling and Resource Management
· IT Literate – Medium to Advanced User level
· Management & Leadership Experience of an IT Service Team desirable
· A deep desire to deliver an amazing Client Experience
· The ability to keep up with & adapt to the fast-paced IT world
· Experience using a Ticketing system and/or PSA Tool
· Skills in Strategic & Resource Planning with an ability to think and plan ahead
· Experience handling Technical Service Tickets
At Nostra we value our people. We are a passionate team committed to doing our best, our values are trust, accountability, expertise, people, integrity and empathy. These values form a central part of our recruitment process, Nostra is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
We also have three office locations to choose from.